Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I wanted to thank all the girls (from myspace, from ads, friends and their relatives) who participated in my Foot Photo-Project 2006 and made it possible for a dream and creation to come true!

Dedications and salutations goes to all those girls taking part either with their presence or from distance to make it possbile achieve a Project I ve been dreaming to do for a long time.

Especially I d like to thank my models-friends-mentors :

-Katie
-Barbara1
-Barbara2
-Valia
-Mariana
-Mari
-Tzo
-Domenica
-Sevi
-Mary
-Vicki
-Vasso
-Stamatia
-Aristea
-Helen1
-HelenK
-HelenAsp
-Joanna
-Roula
-SophiaK
-HelenTre
-Morena1
-MorenaSk
-Swetlana
-Patra
-Georgia
-Aphrodite
-Charoula
-Meletia
-Ludmila
-Marilena
-Konstadina
-Amaltheia
-Eva
-Evelina

and many more... who didnt want their names to be mentioned for various reasons. I understand :)

THANK YOU for your patience, passion, flexibility and kind heart for putting up with me and my timetables so long!

Also, I d like to THANK all those people whom we have talked about my Project but for some reasons things didnt go as planned...

There is more to come on the year 2007 and I hope we could do better this time.


Respects to all of YOU and keep it up as you are!

No comments: